We worked closely with the local community on our exciting plans for a new development at Longmeadow Court. We received overwhelming support for our plans to transform the older, unsuitable buildings into brand new sustainable homes that are fit for the future.
Longmeadow Court is a former sheltered housing scheme which was not fit for purpose, and proved difficult to let due to the type of accommodation.
We are building 35 new homes on the site, with a mix of houses and apartments to better meet the needs of the local community.
Address: Longmeadow, Lliswerry, NP19 4PH
35 new homes:
- 24 x one-bedroom apartments
- 9 x two-bedroom houses
- 2 x four-bedroom houses
Read our previous communications:
- Letter from contractor Hale, January 2024
- Read the Lliswerry ward update for Winter 2023/24
- Read the Lliswerry ward update for Summer 2023
- Read the Longmeadow Court update - March 2023
- Read the Lliswerry ward update for December 2022
- Read the newsletter for Longmeadow Court neighbours August 2021
For further information please contact Phillip Lott, the Development Officer:
Telephone: 01633 227 711