We offer homes specially designed for customers over the age of 55.
We have nearly 750 homes ranging from one and two-bedroom bedsits, apartments and bungalows, located across Newport.
Aneurin Bevan Court, Duffryn
These homes are usually part of a larger community and have extra services available to help you live independently.
What we ask of you:
- That you are able to live and get about on your own, with or without a care support plan.
When moving into one of these homes:
- We’ll create a personal plan with you to fully understand your needs.
- We’ll explain the services you can expect to receive from us.
- We’ll visit you two weeks after you’ve moved in to make sure you’re settling into your new home.
- We’ll even help you meet some of your new neighbours, if you want to
Facilities and services available (check specific locations for more details):
- Communal lounge
- Activities like exercise classes, day trips, fish and chips suppers etc.
- Communal cleaning
If you would like to know more about any of our 55+ schemes please contact:
- The relevant Neighbourhood Manager
- Call us on 01633 381111
- Complete our online form
If you would like to apply for a home in one of our 55+ schemes, you’ll need to register your application on Home - Home Options Newport