All Newport City Homes properties are advertised through Home Options Newport.
Home Options is a choice-based lettings scheme, and it is managed by Newport City Council.
Newport City Homes is a registered social housing landlord, and we are not part of Newport City Council.
How can I rent a home with Newport City Homes?
- You will need to register your details with Home Options Newport
- Complete a Social Housing Application Form on the Home Options website
What happens next?
- Based on the information you give, you’ll be put into a band, ranging from A to D, depending on how urgent your application is.
- Once you have registered, you’ll be able to bid on homes that are suitable for you and your needs.
- These homes could belong to Newport City Homes, or to another housing association.
Home Options Adverts are released weekly and are available to view online through the Home Options website.
Please note: Newport City Council receives a large volume of applications. If you’re not sure where your application is, you can get in touch with the council here.
Have a look at this page on the Home Options website for further information: Frequently Asked Questions - Home Options Newport