Last week, we attended the home of one of our elderly residents to carry out safety checks. The gentleman’s 1970s cooker was found to be emitting carbon monoxide, which meant it was dangerous and had to be de-commissioned. This left the gentleman with no means of cooking himself a hot meal until he could get a new cooker. So our colleagues Natalie Phillips and Andrew Lloyd quickly jumped into action. They dropped by the supermarket to pick up some ingredients, then cooked a hot meal for this resident in need and delivered it to his home. The gentleman was overwhelmed by their generosity and incredibly grateful. We are so proud of our selfless and kind colleagues, and the amazing work they do for residents every day. This heart-warming example of our colleagues going that extra mile for residents is just one of many, thank you Natalie and Andrew!