Some of our residents need to pay a heating charge to us.
- Residents who live in Duffryn who receive hot water from the communal district heating system; and
- Residents in sheltered housing schemes.
The easiest way of doing this is by logging into your online account.
You can make a payment:
- By direct debit – many customers find direct debt the best way to pay. It’s simple, easy to use and secure. We can help you set it up, just get in touch.
- Online – log in to your account here. You will need your account number ready. If you don't know your account number just get in touch.
- On the phone - give us a call on 01633 381 111. You will need your account number ready. If you don't know your account number we can help.
- If you want to make a payment in person, you can do this at a Post Office or PayPoint location. If this is how you prefer to pay, please let us know.
Award-winning biomass boiler
Our award-winning £4million environmentally-friendly boiler heats more than 900 homes and Duffryn Primary School.
Delivered in partnership with British Gas, the biomass boiler runs on woodchip and delivers heat to more than 900 properties and a school. The woodchip used to fuel the system is farmed from a sustainable forest, so every tree cut down is replaced with a sapling.
We have also installed Switch2 meters in homes to give residents more control over the costs of their heating and hot water system.
If you have any questions about the Duffryn heating system, fill in an online form.