Discovery Stage (1ST Stage)
Over the next few months we will be engaging with the community and carrying out surveys in the Bettws area, this will establish if any work is required to improve some of our homes and areas in the Bettws area. If you would like to be involved, you can fill out the survey online https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BettwsDiscovery
Initially we will be working with our community and getting to know you. Our first part of works will be to demolish the site on Tone Road.
Regen key messages for Bettws
- We want to find out what you think of Bettws: your home and your neighbourhood
- What you like, what you don’t like, what could be improved
- We would like to set up a resident steering group so anyone interested in talking
to us in more detail about our work can help shape our approach
- We are going to be looking at any future investment needs in Bettws
- This may include looking at your homes
- This may include looking at any green space around your homes to understand if it could be used in a better way
- We will be looking at the shopping centre
- We will be demolishing the existing buildings (church and vicarage) on land NCH has bought and looking at what to do with the land
Please continue to check this page for further updates.
If you would like further information please contact Joseph O'Brien, Development Officer at Joseph.O'[email protected] or 07517 467 570
- Bettws Discovery newsletter August 2022
- We are starting the demolition of buildings we own in Tone Close, this letter has been sent to notify the surrounding properties. Tone Close demolition letter
Bettws Big Picnic
It was great to support the Bettws Big Picnic, we had a great time speaking to the local community and getting their feedback on the area.