Discovery Stage (1 Stage)
Over the next few months we will be engaging with the community and carrying out surveys in the Bettws area, this will establish if any work is required to improve some of our homes and areas in the Bettws area.
Initially we will be working with our community and getting to know you. Our first part of works will be to demolish the site on Tone Close.
Key messages for Bettws
- We want to find out what you think of Bettws: your home and your neighbourhood
- What you like, what you don’t like, what could be improved
- We would like to set up a resident steering group so anyone interested in talking
to us in more detail about our work can help shape our approach
We are going to be looking at any future investment needs in Bettws...
- This may include looking at your homes.
- This may include looking at any green space around your homes to understand if it could be used in a better way.
- We will be looking at the shopping centre.
- We will be demolishing the existing buildings (church and vicarage) on land NCH has bought and looking at what to do with the land.
Please continue to check this page for further updates.
Who can I talk to about this?
We understand that residents may have further questions. There are several ways that you can get in touch with us.
Joseph O’Brien, Development Officer