Over the next 12-18 months, Newport City Homes is focusing on improving the services that matter most to our residents – and we want to hear from residents, tenants, partners and others to help make these changes the right ones.
We’re calling this work Transformation, and you can read more about it here.
In this survey, we want to understand what you think of some of our services – from how you get in touch with us, to the services we offer online and the work we carry out in local communities, like grass cutting and collecting fly tipping.
Who is the survey for?
You can take part in this survey if you have any interest in the above services. This includes:
- Commercial tenants
- Applicants on the Home Options Housing Register for Newport
- Newport residents (not living in a Newport City Homes property)
- Family members/friends of a Newport City Homes tenant/resident
- Newport City Homes partner organisations (e.g. Newport City Council, Gwent Police, Newport Live)
- Local councillors/AMs/MPs
Please take the time to give us your views - and help us shape a housing association we can all be proud of.
Curious about Transformation?