Welsh Government has today (Wednesday 30 June) published its interim regulatory judgement on Newport City Homes.
Each year, Welsh Government publishes a judgement on how well we are complying with their regulatory framework and meeting their performance standards.
The interim judgement is based upon:
- Our existing judgement
- The business continuity survey return submitted to Welsh Government monthly, providing performance data
- “Self Certification” statement – which outlines material changes to our approach to governance, business objectives and customer involvement through our response to the pandemic
- Welsh Government’s regulatory intelligence collected through regular touchpoint meetings with the senior regulation manager, the Chair of the Board and the Chief Executive
- Our financial resilience/viability.
We are pleased to confirm that we have retained our Standard:Standard judgement rating as confirmed below:
Newport City Homes – Interim Regulatory Judgement
Assessment: June 2021
- Governance (including tenant services) – Standard (October 2019 judgement confirmed)
- Financial Viability – Standard (October 2019 judgement confirmed)